Introducing our Modern Masters Matte Metallics Paint Collection! Metallic finishes are always on trend and can applied to most any surface, be it walls, accents, ceilings, fabric and furniture to name a few. It is our focus on outstanding metallic finishes with our Metallic Paint Collection that has made us the world leader in water base metallic paints. Professionals and DIYers alike are always expanding their design and decor options and now, we’re pleased to offer an entirely NEW way of looking at metallics with our Matte Metallic Paint Collection!
Matte Metallics offer a glow that shimmers with soft brilliance! In fact, that is how each line is distinguished from one other — the Matte Metallics have a subtle metallic glow as a compliment to the higher shimmer of the regular Metallic Paint Collection. The Matte Metallics are available in 15 of the most popular metallic colors and each color is non-tarnishing. The entire collection is created with real metal particles, pearlescent pigments and traditional color pigments!
How can you use Matte Metallics to create that unique look you desire? Here are a few inspired options:
- Use the Matte Metallic Color as a basecoat, then apply a Metallic Paint Collection Color over top using Natural Sea Sponge Roller to create a beautiful stone finish.
- Create versatile striped finishes using Matte Metallics and the Metallic Paint Collection in the same color for a wonderful monochromatic look!
- They are perfect for hand manipulated techniques such as stenciling, as they hold their pattern very well into a finish.
- Drag a brush through the top color to create textures, swirls and other one-of-a-kind finishes.
- They combine with our Metallic Paint Collection colors for unique artistic combinations!
The options are endless! These are some of the techniques we’ve been working on in our Modern Masters studios but we’re excited to see what beauties YOU dream up and create with the collection!
The Modern Masters Matte Metallic Paints are made for both professionals and DIYers to add beauty and elegance to any interior project. Topcoating the matte colors is not suggested as it will dim the subtle metallic finish. They are available in sample sizes, quarts and gallons to ensure that you have the perfect amount for your project! Be sure to visit our Retailer Locator to find or order the Matte Metallics at your nearest shop today. Feel free to leave us any questions about the line here in the comments and/or on our Modern Masters Facebook page! Have an inspired day!